Ease of Knowledge Transfer Factors
There are five factors that define the ease of knowledge transfer within the organization.
- The tacitness characteristic of knowledge: The greater the degree of tacitness, the harder the transfer can occur.
- Social complexity: The higher the level of social relations inside the organization, the harder the transfer can occur.
- Causal ambiguity: When the result of the implementation of new knowledge cannot be measured, causal ambiguity occurs. This will lead to arguments about whether the transfer will bring benefit.
- Organizational culture distance: This depends on the relationship between units inside an organization. The relationship includes the proximity of attitudes, the level of dependence, and the culture fit of the units. The stronger the organizational culture distance, the harder to transfer the knowledge.
- National culture distance: This is the factor for the internationally spanned companies with parts and subsidiary offices. The greater the differences in culture, the harder the transfer can occur.
98/10 Grand Bangkok Boulevard, Rajaprusk Rd., Bangrak Noi Muang Nonthaburi 11000
Training and Consulting Company
© 2020 | Innovitro Co. Ltd.