98/10 Grand Bangkok Boulevard, Rajaprusk Rd., Bangrak Noi Muang Nonthaburi 11000
5 Forms of the Knowledge Transfer
There are 5 forms of the knowledge transfer.
- Serial transfer is the transfer of knowledge in one setting to another across the organization.
- Near transfer is the facilitation of transferring explicit knowledge about certain actions, the tasks that are performed by certain individuals and later become the basis of practices that are to be shared and apply elsewhere in the company.
- Far transfer is the non-routine task or situation that does not normally occur. This type of knowledge transfer is usually tacit knowledge.
- The strategic transfer is the transfer of knowledge that arises from non-routine tasks that has an impact on a large part of the organization.
- The expert transfer is the transfer of non-routine knowledge related to non-routine or unusual problems that occur in one part of the organization with the solution coming from different sets of people.
© 2020 | Innovitro Co. Ltd.
Training and Consulting Company